Budget Is A Four Letter Word

My shopping blog.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Packing

      We just started packing today! I wish I could be excited about the packing process but um... We are just packing the stuff that we don't need for the next two weeks and the stuff we are taking to Goodwill. I can't believe how much stuff we have to donate or throw away. I don't know how two people can accumulate so many things that we don't use or wear.

      My apartment is such a wreck! I hate how you have to mess up to pack. You have to pull everything out of hiding and face your clutter.

      Anyways, we are going to Chicago this weekend to make everything official (lease, interviews, ect) and I can't wait. I should be doing laundry right now but no. I am writing this blog.

      I leave you with this horrible picture of my apartment:
You can't see anything but boxes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home