Budget Is A Four Letter Word

My shopping blog.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lush Reviews

OK, I lied in my last post. I completely forgot about two products that I LOVED. Loved so much I will be buying them again after I run out. That is rare for me, I usually just find something new.

Sorry for the really small pictures! This is "Big Shampoo"  and "American Cream Conditioner" from Lush. I absolutely love these products and I definitely recommend them to anyone. I was skeptical at first when I got out of the shower because my hair felt really weird. Like it was going to be really tangled. I brushed it out and blow dried it and just fell in love. The next day at work I was getting compliments on my new highlights and I haven't gotten highlights in MONTHS. My hair was shiney and so soft! Not to mention, the way it smelled. Oh. My. Gosh. My hair smells like a vanilla milkshake and I never get tired of it. Even if I shower and wash my hair at night and then sleep on, at 9:00 the next night, after working all day, I can still smell the vanilla in my hair.


If you are lucky enough to live near a Lush store, go in and get samples. I have had hit and miss experiences with Lush so for shampoos and skincare products I always get samples first. I don't have a problem buying the bath bombs and and soaps, things like that, but if it is expensive, its best to make sure you like it first and I LOVE that Lush will give you so many samples. 


Also, I just want to say that the people that work at the Lush on Michigan Avenue are the nicest people I have ever come in contact with! They are amazing.


Anyways, I have never ordered online from Lush so I am not sure if they take products back or are good with refunds... You would have to read the fine print I guess.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home