Budget Is A Four Letter Word

My shopping blog.

Friday, February 11, 2011

You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt


What The Saleslady Said:
"The hotter the water, the faster it will melt. When It melts it releases essential oils and you will feel like you are bathing in lotion the water will be so soft."

What The Website Says:
"You've Been Mangoed is bright and breezy, with nutritious mango and avocado butters to make your skin feel as if it's just had a really healthy breakfast and is all set up for the day."

What I Expected:
I expected it to melt and to not really be able to see the oils, just feel the softness. I also expected a very strong mango scent.

The Reality:
While it melted it produced a white creamy layer on the top of the water. It looked like milk but was much more soft and creamy. This product has mango, lemongrass, and citrus oils in it but the only one that I could really smell was the citrus oils. It smelled great and it was a pick-me-up type of bath but I was really hoping for a strong Mango scent. When I got out of the bath, my skin did feel really soft, like I had just used lotion.

Will I Re-buy? Favorite?
I will re-buy this product because I did like the results. It wasn't something that I can't live without though like my favorites. I will post all of my favorites next week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home