Budget Is A Four Letter Word

My shopping blog.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Work Out Motivation

You should only open this post if you want to be motivated! Tonight Colin and I celebrated our anniversary a day early because we both have to work tomorrow. We went out to a great sushi place right by his work and then went to a movie. I have been dying to see "Just Go With It" but he put it off as long as possible because he didn't think it would be very good. We both ended up enjoying it, it was very funny. It totally motivated me as well, so that helps. Why did it motivate me, you ask?
A picture is worth a thousand words, right?
These ladies have amazing toned, healthy looking bodies. I first noticed that Jennifer Anniston has a great body in The Break Up (remember that scene?) but I have noticed it in other movies as well. There is a scene in He's Just Not That Into You where she is talking to Ben Affleck and she goes to put something on a high shelf and her shirt comes up a little bit and although it doesn't show a lot, it shows that she is TONED. Brooklyn Decker is just... Gorgeous. Wow. She is a SI model but she doesn't look unhealthy or TOO skinny. I like her look because she looks healthy. 
Ready for more motivation?
All of the following photos are from TheSuperficial.com
Audrina Patridge. I love her hair!
Kate Gosselin. I have always disliked her, I mean, from day 1 of that show but she is obviously using her newfound money for personal training. She looks great.
LeAnn Rimes isn't popular right now. I read a interview that she did (it was either in Women's Health or Shape) and she was talking about her work out routine... She is hardcore. She said that people who have their cell phones on them at the gym irritate her because she feels like they aren't serious about getting in shape. I hung my head in shame for a bit because I am guilty of texting on the treadmill lol. She does a lot of kickboxing which I would love to try!

Tired of bikinis? Fine, look at Cameron Diaz's arms. 
Killer. I am definitely working towards arms like that.

Okay, that is enough for tonight! I am going to go to bed and dream of work outs and toned arms :)




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home