Budget Is A Four Letter Word

My shopping blog.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Random Tuesday

Hello Lovelies!

Fun/ Random facts about me:

-I ate really healthy for like two weeks. Then my family came to visit and we ate deep dish pizza and other things that weren't really on my cleaning eating list... Since then, I have been eating junk again. I just ate Burger King for dinner actually.

-I have officially lived in Chicago for a year now. Crazy.

-I am addicted to Karmin Covers on youtube. They blow my mind.

-My Colin got (kinda) robbed at gunpoint Saturday night. He was in a convenience store when the guy came in to rob them and he tried to rob Colin as well but Colin and I never carry cash, EVER so, he didn't have anything to give the guy. It was like a "Happy Anniversary of Living in Chicago" event, I think lol. It could have been much worse than it was and I am so so so thankful that it wasn't.

-I have eczema and Lush's Dreamcream and Dreamwash are working wonders on my skin. I feel like my struggle with itchy, dry, red bumps may be over soon!

-Plane tickets are expensive. I need to go home several times this fall but good grief, it is nearly impossible with flight prices like this.

- I'm tired. Didn't sleep at all last night. My sleep schedule is ridiculous.

-I'm officially addicted to Pinterest. Addicted. Love it.

- New favorite blog: Confessions of 20 Something by Pink Lou Lou

I think that is it for now ladies. Hope everyone had a great start to the week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home